Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sweet Baby "R" is 10 Days Old

I love sweet squishy brand new babies!  I was so excited to do this session it was unbelievable.  She is such a lucky baby to have this wonderful loving family and 3 big sisters who you can tell already love her more than anything.

Every time I get to photograph a newborn I try to come over when they are usually sleepy.  I have never ever had a baby sleep for very long and this little cutie was no exception.  I tell myself that they are too excited that I am there and don't want to miss it.  That sounds good to me.  She was very tired and that gave me opportunities for some super cute yawning photos.  Eventually she did fall asleep as you can see.

This was the first new baby that I have photographed that did not go to the bathroom on me though, so I am thankful for that.  I don't mind really when that happens, it just is not the most fun part of the session.  It is hard to beat snuggling a sweet squishy newborn.


I wanted to do something with this gorgeous piano, but ran out of time.

This quilt was her mommy's.



Her grandma made this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment