Monday, February 13, 2012

Gorgeous Moma | Maternity Portraits

What fun this beautiful mama was to photograph!  I brought backdrops and lighting expecting to be shooting inside.  It was such a mild day for January in Michigan.  We have had very little snow so far.  This winter has been strange....We have been having 50° one day and 0° just 2 days later.  Then we get the snow and slushy roads and it is all melted away the next day.  For this shoot I was a little bit hoping for snow, but the warm colors of the grasses look so beautiful.  I am sure in the next few months there will be plenty of opportunities for me to go out in the cold snow and take photos.  

I was also expecting to have her 3 beautiful daughters in some of the photos.  Unfortunately due to conflicting schedules we had to do the session during school hours.  With only 3 weeks until her expected delivery date I am glad we didn't wait any longer.  I must say that I feel honored that this busy working mom wanted to spend her alone time with me. 

We didn't do any photos inside, but Oh how excited I am for newborn portraits.  We went inside after the session for just a bit and OH the POSSIBILITIES!  My head was instantly overflowing with creativeness.  I can't wait!

I love.love.love her lashes



I love quilts.  I would incorporate them into every session if I could.

The barn and silo in the background here have been in the family for generations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment