Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Graham is getting BIG

Are you ready to see some adorable images?  Are you sure?  This may be more cuteness than you can handle....

I loved this shoot so much!  He was not interested in smiling much, but his serious face is so sweet it was not a problem at all.  Look at those beautiful eyes and lashes.  I don't know how his Mommy and Daddy could ever say "No" to that face.

When I got to their house they were all ready for me.  By the time I was done I could see he was getting tired, but he did not complain at all!  8 months old and no whining even though he was so tired.  That is so nice.  His dog, Abby, was not interested in getting photos done, but she was a good sport about it.  I think she liked me....or maybe it was the treats.



It is still too cold to play outside for long.
I love his lashes




His Grandpa made this toy box for him!

This is the serious face I got most of the time I was there.....so cute!

1 comment: